Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5- Pictures

Why is it that I'm so fascinated with the sky?  What would possess a seemingly intelligent individual to walk outside in 30 degree weather on a Saturday morning, in her robe and take pictures of the sky?  I opened the door this morning just to see outside for a minute.  Sometimes I do that....not really sure why.
When I opened the door, this huge cloud line was floating right along in front of my house.  It was a mix of clouds and the Sun, which we've not seen in a while around here.  I instantly turned around, went back into the bedroom and grabbed my phone,which has an excellent camera on it.  I walked outside on my front porch, like an idiot.  No shoes, just my old pink and white plaid, fuzzy robe around me.  I even had to turn sideways so as not to flash any passersby in their vehicles as they passed our house.  I held out the phone to make it look like I was taking a picture of something at the end of the porch so I wouldn't have to see them looking at me like I was a complete fool.  Then, since it was around 7:30 in the morning, no other cars came and I could shoot some pictures without fear of being overly exposed.
For a mom in her 40's, that might not be a good thing for the drivers.  Wouldn't want to hurt anybody with the vision of my robe's plunging neckline...lol.
Anyway, no drivers were injured and I got some really good shots.  My bare feet were freezing so I only took three pictures.  Yes, I do own house shoes.  Here are the fruits of my really fast labor.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment