Friday, August 12, 2011

Blog Awards!

Two of my bloggerly and Twitter friends have graced me with TWO Awards...I'm not worthy, people, but thank you just the same!
The first award, the Leibster Blog Award has been bestowed on me by not only, Dean C. Rich, but also by A.M. Supinger.  I appreciate the Blog love!  Now I need to spread the Leibster Blog love to 5 people.  AM also bestowed onto me the 'Blog on Fire' award.  Very happy about this one too, although, like her, I don't want to have to jump through an firey hoops.  Although, when I was a freshman in high school, I was in charge of the fire batons for our majorettes..lol
So I, like AM, will bestow TWO blog awards to up and coming blogs of people I know or are beginning to know. ;)

Riley Redgate-What can I say about this talented kid?  She is made of awesome.  At only 17, her talent just oozes out of her.  She can write a short story, write a song, play the piano and sing...(I'm a singer, so I have a soft spot for that one) and she's just an all around great person.  I feel sure at some point on or before she gets her college double major in rocket science and Piano performance, she'll have an agent and a novel published.  If she wants too anyway..:)

JLeaLopez at Jello World- 
                   She has a great sense of humor and puts a little spice in her writing.  She also dons her whip and corset when she moderates over at Agent Query Connect during Thursday night chats.  We have to have somebody keeping us in line!  :)

I have more awards to bestow, but right now, the clock is saying, 'Get in the shower or you'll be LATE!
So I'll post more blog awards when I have the chance. :)

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the awards, hottie! Two? You're on fire! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards, my deserving #goatsistah! And also congrats to the new nominees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO! Go Red! Go Riley! Go Jello! It's party time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My shower never says helpful things. It mostly tells me that my butt is big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany, I think your shower and mine must be related..mine tells me the SAME thing...;)

    ReplyDelete