Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Journal Nov. 7th.

1..I am grateful for today's weather. It was just...glorious. By 9:00 am, I didn't even need a jacket. The sun was warm, the breeze was cool, the clouds were puffy and all different interesting shapes and the sky was azure like the Caribbean ocean. All day long. Just perfect. I always imagine what Heaven looks like and I know the sky looks like that. I wish I'd taken a picture of the sky today. We even had a blimp fly over our school. I was flying really low, which I'd never seen before. It must've taken off from the Smyrna Airport, which isn't too far away from our school.

2.  I am grateful for my flag. I learned how to twirl a really big, heavy metal flagpole in the spring of 1982. My arm has been bothering me lately from all the typing I'm doing during the day and at night. So today, I got the bright idea to go grab my trusty flagpole from my high school and college days and see if it would strengthen my arm a little. I went out in the dark, which makes it much harder to toss...I still can, by the way..;) My waver friends Kris and Bo would be proud of me for still being able to whip it around a little. ;) It did help some, but I need to do it for an hour...I'll try 8 & 8's Bo. I'll see if that helps..lol


I've been doing really well with posting 5 things to be grateful for, but exhaustion is kicking in tonight more than usual, and my arm is giving me fits, so I'm going to cut it off today and hopefully write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment