Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Cat

I know...this prompt is so simple...I teach little kids--leave me alone...;)




This little critter on top of my husband’s shoulder was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen. This was the first week after we'd brought him home. I'd never seen a cat that young be so smart. Look at him--already helping my husband with our budget. (heehee) 

He’s gone from itty bitty kitty to this.


Freakishly huge monster kitty


Yes...he's big. Yes, he takes up my WHOLE pillow at night--and I have a king-sized pillow. I get a corner..lol. But I love him. He's sitting here with me right now on the other side of my laptop enjoying the heat coming off of the back. He wants to be where ever I am or my husband. He covers the arm of my husband's recliner now and lays on the bed while I fold clothes. We love him. I think he's the most social cat we've ever owned. I hope he's with us for many years to come. :)


 

1 comment: