Wednesday, April 4, 2012

E is for Easter Eggs

How many of you remember the completely sugar eggs we used to hide and find when we were little? I'm talking about pretty pastel colors and totally white sugar on the inside. I can't believe I used to eat those.....ew.


They were wrapped in clear plastic and were the only Easter eggs I got for several years. Then came Cadbury's and my life was changed forever...lol


Followed by Reese's eggs, which I think are my favorite. Now they have Snickers eggs and Nestle's crunch eggs too. They're all so good ...and fattening. 

I'll take a hollow chocolate bunny to stick in my fridge if somebody wants to give me one. Other than that, I don't need to go and buy one, but the memories of eating their ears off first and then coming back every day for a little more of the bunny still stand out in my mind as being one of the joys of my childhood. 

Alright....that's it. 

I'm going to Wal-green's to buy some chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. No, wait! Don't go to Walgreens. Go to Chocolate Mountain or somewhere the chocolate is made right in front of you - it's a national holiday, treat yourself. I had to give up caffeine and I need to live vicariously through you. Great post. I did an E is for Easter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm! That sounds really good...Oh and Great minds think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete